StegoCrawl Wrap 15 Mil Crawl Space Vapor Barrier 14’x100’ Roll
Using the same expertise you’ve come to appreciate and trust from Stego Industries’ Stego Wrap below-slab vapor barrier, 15 Mil Stego crawl space vapor barrier Wrap is a white liner with a custom blend for excellent outcomes in crawl space conditions. This technologically progressive multi-layer plastic extrusion vapor barrier provides unrivaled moisture protection and durability in the most unforgiving conditions (rendering reinforcing string useless!).
Soil gases and moisture intrusion are major concerns regarding building health and energy efficiency. StegoCrawl Wrap 15 Mil Vapor Barrier has extraordinarily low permeance, below 0.010 perms. It is very durable too, boasting 203.8 newtons of push-through resistance. It means that the Stego crawl space vapor barrier can stay put for a considerable time period without experiencing any damage whatsoever.
With input from crawl space contractors regarding dimensions and roll sizes, the product is ideal for encapsulating crawl spaces. This long-lasting product is made with prime, virgin resins, and void of any recycled materials to help avoid degradation.
The StegoCrawl wrap also includes accessories that are specifically engineered for crawl space encapsulation: StegoCrawl Tape, StegoCrawl Term Bar, and StegoTack®Tape. Using these products enables an efficient installation, saving time and resources while maintaining the integrity of the vapor barrier system.
How to Install Stego Crawl Space Vapor Barrier
The installation process to install the Stego crawl space vapor barrier is quite easy. You can even install the vapor barrier on your own without any hassle. In case you need any assistance, go to our research and resources section to find further information regarding different crawl space issues and building codes.
Benefits of Crawl Space Encapsulation with StegoCrawl Wrap 15 Mil Crawl Space Vapor Barrier:
● Energy savings (less available moisture for your home’s HVAC to contend with)
● Reduced mold (moisture is one of the ingredients for mold, and with less moisture, the likelihood of mold growth should also decrease)
● Reduced mildew odor (excess moisture build-up in your crawl space can lead to mildew odor)
● Better flooring (without proper crawl space moisture protection, it is possible to have flooring failures)
● Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) improvement (reduction in soil contaminants, mold, and mildew)
● Under-slab vapor retarder: Exceeds ASTM E1745 minimum requirements
● Water Vapor Permeance: less than 0.010 perms
● Puncture Resistance: 203.8 newtons
● Permeance after conditioning: wet, dry, and soaking- less than 0.010 perms